Search Anything!

Custom Search

23.1.11

My addiction to eBay.

So this is my first post. It's just an introduction about what I want this blog to be about.

Basically it's going to be about ANYTHING. Anything that I'm interested in, anything in my life, anything !! 

At the moment I've become obsessed with eBay. 

In the last week I've bought and bid on at least 15 items (I lost a lot of bids :( )

I was never really interested in eBay because I didn't realise that it sold things for so cheap. I always thought it was only disgusting, second hand items. 

Well I guess I was wrong. The first item I ever bought from eBay was when I was about 14 years old. Well my dad bought me it. A mp3. It was awesome. It had video, photos and music. So probably about 5 years ago, and it was new and only 50 dollars. Pretty good bargain. 

Next thing I bought was this year. A lot of 12 iPhone 4 covers. I got this for about 10 dollars I think from Hong Kong. But the colours I liked broke and the rest of the colours sucked :(

I bought another lot of 12 iPhone covers, but for my sister, iPhone 3GS, they cost around 7 dollars I think.

And then I ordered this thing called Epicare. I think for around 2 dollars. It was this hair removal thing that removes hair from your face. It killed. I don't even know where it is now.

And then I ordered this PS2 to PS3 USB Game controller converter thing for my boyfriend. He was happy with the product.

And then I bought a Perfume. YSL Baby Doll. Someone gave me a small one for my birthday and I used it for most of the year and I got lots of compliments  but then it ran out. So I ordered another one from eBay. Its $150 in the shops, I received it for $57 (including delivery). When it arrived it was packed in its correct packaging so it was authentic, but when I saw the bottle the liquid wasn't the light pink colour it's suppose to be, it was clear :S. But it smelt exactly the same. But when I left feedback I left negative feedback. They contacted me after that and they gave me 2 options: a) Return the item and get full refund OR b) Keep the item and get like a half refund. I chose b) because it smelt perfectly fine so I kept it. So I got the item for $28.50. That was awesome :D.

And now I'm waiting for about 5 items to come. 
1. 88 Colour eyeshadow palette $12
2. Year 3 Maths Book + Resource Book
3. Year 2 Maths Book + Resource Book
(I ordered these because I am a maths tutor, from the same seller, cost me around $45 altogether)
4. Maybelline Mascara - The Falsies $12
5. Generic Gel Liner - $5

I found pretty good bargains. Ill post reviews for some of the items when they arrive.

<3

- totallyrandom1108




No comments:

Post a Comment