Search Anything!

Custom Search

23.1.11

Boredom.

My grandparents have been here for a month. They came to visit Australia, they liked it and it was fun having them around. But they left to go back today. And now there's NOTHING to do!

Well now we found something to do! We made a YouTube video about our new O.P.I Nail Polishes! I'm waiting for it to upload at the moment! 

My sister appeared in the video and did a review about all the different OPI Nail Polishes we have. I want to order more, especially OPI Black Shatter - it seems really cool and looks pretty :)

She also compared it to another nail polish brand. You can check that out in the video  !

Ill upload the video onto my blog as soon it is on YouTube.

While I'm waiting for that I'll post up some pictures of Sydney :)
 
I took these pictures for my grandparents to take home. 

<3

- totallyrandom1108






No comments:

Post a Comment