Search Anything!

Custom Search

25.1.11

1st eBay Item Arrived !

Today my first eBay item arrived: The 4 Maths Book for Tutoring! For year 2 and year 3 :)

It's always exciting when you receive parcels in the mail! 

The books were in great condition, I purchased them on Friday and they arrived on Monday! 

I tutor many kids, so I require heaps of different books to make sure I am teaching the students exactly what they need to know and make sure they know it well!

I love tutoring, it's really fun making homework/classwork and marking homework! I feel like a real teacher hehehe

I only tutor maths, but I might start to tutor science now too....not really looking forward to that :S

I've always only liked maths, at school maths was my favorite subject. It feels so good getting the answer right, unlike english where there is no right or wrong answer, and you still get crappy marks (well I did and it SUCKED)

It's my birthday tomorrow, apparently my boyfriend is going to take me to the zoo :S. I don't know why he wants to take me there, I HATE animals (but I'm still soughta vegetarian, I don't hate them in that way). I just don't really care about looking at animals :S. Hopefully it won't be hot, because it's summer at the moment, and if it's hot at the zoo that's going to really ruin my birthday.

I hate hot weather. I love winter. I don't understand why people like hot weather. I mean there's nothing good about it (unless you want to go to the beach), but heaps of people don't even have a beach near their city, so it just doesn't make sense. You sweat and stink and get bad skin and bad hair and there's just nothing good about it. You can't wear nice clothes (unless you want to roam around naked). Summer sucks in my opinion.

My next uploads are going to be: A few book reviews, No!No! Hair Removal review, and I also already uploaded a review on the Mac App Store. I'll Post that now! Also some hot hair tools review/hair tutorials coming soon!



<3

- totallyrandom1108


No comments:

Post a Comment