Search Anything!

Custom Search

15.4.11

Useless.

Ok so FINALLY after so long, I had a non-useless day. My friend came over, we were bored so we made a best friend tag, and we went to a nearby cafe, and cooked lunch and then I had tutoring :)

It was a nice day, much better than the last week where I haven't been up to much at all! 

I've just been watching The Good Wife, which I have fully caught up to! It is such a great show!! I love it!!

I should be studying though. I really want to do better at university, I've been pretty average, so it's time to work harder! Going to study tomorrow and hopefully catch up with uni! 

There's nothing else really, just a nice day with my best friend. 

<3

-totallyrandom1108





1 comment:

  1. this about The no no try going slower on your legs with a reduced heat intensity you might get better results the coarser the hair it's going to be more resistant so it's going to take patience

    ReplyDelete